Friday, February 10, 2012

Of Birthdays and New Beginnings

I know a lot of bloggers. Some of them I admire, some I consider as inspirations. I don't know why but despite of looking up to these people, I never had the courage to create a blog of my own until now. I point at my chronic laziness and my tendency to leave things stagnant as the primary reasons. Deep inside myself, however, I also have my fear of speaking my mind out to blame. Many people say that I'm the type of girl who you will instantly think of as independent and tough at first look. But the truth is that I'd rather keep all things boiling inside instead of going on a rampage about what I think.

Well, it sort of changed now. They say that birthdays are like the refresh buttons of life. Every time you turn a year older, you have the chance of starting anew. For my case, I've decided to finally take a risk and claim a small piece of the internet as my own personal world.

To be honest, I'm not yet sure about the things I am planning to post here. Heck, I am not even sure about how long I will be able to update this. But there are way too many beautiful and great things life offers us and all I want is to honor them in my own way. So Hi reader, it is my birthday today and this is my gift to myself. Here's to hoping that we both enjoy this little piece of cyber treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment